Vision Care & Products
Vision Source of Burlington offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Burlington.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with Danielle McAtee, O.D..
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Burlington optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Vision Source of Burlington.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Vision Source of Burlington.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Burlington, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Vision Source of Burlington, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Burlington optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
- Optos Retinal Exams – Find out the benefits optomap ultra-widefield retinal images can have for eye health and general health.